IBM Corp: IBM Systems Media
The IBM Systems Media program is designed to educate a diverse and global customer base on the company’s product portfolio so users realize the greatest return on their technology investment. IBM Systems and Technology Group sought to grow its one print publication, email newsletter and archival website into a publishing program that reached more customers.
Since 2001, MSP has worked diligently to provide IBM with an integrated content strategy focused on building audience through quality content and an expanded portfolio of deliverable options.
The multi-channel program now includes:
- 2 magazines, each with a corresponding digital edition and iPad and Android apps
- A website with exclusive and archived content (100,000 monthly visits)
- 5 bi-weekly customer email newsletters (Average open rate of just under 50%)
- 4 webinars per month
- Video production and a video-dedicated web platform
- Social media extensions, including blogs, Twitter and Facebook working together, the ecosystem creates more than 4.5 million touchpoints each year with current and prospective IBM clients, an increase of 238% since 2001