At the 2018 MMPA Excellence Awards last week, MSP Communications won 51 total awards, including 20 gold.
The Minnesota Media & Publishing Association’s Excellence Awards recognize and foster outstanding publishing achievements. This competition includes dozens of categories in the areas of editorial, design, marketing, digital publishing and overall excellence.
MSP-C's gold-winning categories are:
- Overall Excellence, Independent Banker
- Feature Article, Association (over 30,000), Viking
- Feature Article, Business Trade (over 30,000), Twin Cities Business
- Feature Article, General Interest (over 60,000) Mpls.St.Paul Magazine
- Profile Article, Business Trade, Twin Cities Business
- Profile Article, General Interest (over 60,000), Mpls.St.Paul Magazine
- Regular Column, Associations, Minnesota Golfer
- Regular Column, General Interest, Mpls.St.Paul Magazine
- Technical Article, Business/Trade, Twin Cities Business
- Directory, Association, Business/Trade, Minnesota Golfer
- Single-Topic Issue, Special Section or Special Supplement, Association, Viking
- Editor’s or Publisher’s Editorial or Letter to the Readers, Business/Trade, Twin Cities Business
- Blog for Publication, All Publications, Mpls.St.Paul Magazine
- Cover Design, Association (under 30,000), Independent School
- Feature Design, Association (over 30,000), Minnesota Golfer
- Feature Design, General Interest (over 60,000), Mpls.St.Paul Magazine
- Single Page or Spread Design, Association (over 30,000), Independent Banker
- Best Use of Photography, General Interest, Mpls.St.Paul Magazine
- Use of Data Visualization/Infographic, Association, Minnesota Golfer
- Use of Data Visualization/Infographic, Business/Trade, IBM Systems Magazine, Power Systems
Stay up-to-date on the latest content marketing trends and insights by subscribing to MSP‑C 's What’s Next Now newsletter and following us on LinkedIn.